So, I had another B&G moment tonight. I stubbed the hell outta my baby toe. Ow...and other profanities. I thought, meh, it hurts for a while and then it goes away.
But it's not going away, it's getting worse. And it hurts to walk. And it hurts down the side of my foot like along the bone/tendon for that toe. Let me just say again - OW.
So I did what I'm sure every person in a health care position hates, I asked the resident dr. to be if she knew how to tell if it was broken. Apparently, that wasn't covered in 1st year. She's pretty convinced it's just sprained.
Hmmmm - only because it's Sunday and I don't really want to go tomorrow - think I could take the day off for this? hmmmm...
1 comment:
If is broken . . . the wouldn't do anything anyways! Rest and elevate - I would take the week off!
Post a Comment