Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy fall

I keep harping on the amount of travel I'm going to be doing this fall because 1) I love to travel and 2) I'm a little bit nervous about how I'm going to manage to get it all done.

So, in addition to this, I've also signed myself up for some physical punishment. I'm playing softball with C on Sundays, dodgeball with S and M (those are actually people, not some twisted new game I'm making up in my head to go with my fantasy weekends and my new beau) on Mondays and then badminton with A on Thursdays. On top of that, my treadmill will still get a workout by me, as will the pool and, if C can sneak me in, the stepper in the step aerobics class. I really wanted to keep myself up to par physically to match the mental exhaustion I will have AND to keep me busy now that I'm no longer living alone - no, fantasy beau hasn't moved in, the roommate finally has.

Plus, starting in November, I'll be looking for new people, and returning victim's if they'd like, to sign up for my "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" cooking lessons. Sign up now with your signature dish! ;o)

No comments: