Okay, so I've been spying on one of my neighbours for a few months. Now, I have not put one of my two pairs of binoculars to use, it's just whenever I walk past the window and he's out there I stand and watch him for a while.
Given that he's on the other side of the path from me, I can't see what he looks like. I stare because he's a GIANT. Seriously. He has to duck to get into his house through his back patio doors.
Now, let's assume that the average patio door is 6'4" high. Okay, let's assume that the average height of MY patio doors is 6'4" (and yes, I did measure both of them - would you expect any less from my neurotic personality?!?). He has to duck down enough that if he stood up straight, he'd easily lop off from the nostrils up. That's another good 6 inches. That makes him like 6'10". Okay, now that I read that that seems ridiculously tall and I'm sure my engineering buddies will tell me that my math and logic are off slightly.
But still - he IS ridiculously tall. After all, have you ever seen someone have to BEND OVER to BBQ? His GF/wife looks like a midget in comparison.
Anyways, whenever he's out in his back yard and I happen to be passing by a window, I just stop and watch him because I'm amazed at how tall he is. It's like my personal freak show right in my back yard...and all for the price of a mortgage payment a month. What a steal!
No comments:
Post a Comment