I've been having problems with my internet connection today, if you've been disappointed that there wasn't anything showing up for you to read. I think Rogers sucks. I think that the modem they've rented me sucks more. I think I'm going to exchange it. Apparently, I've been doing a lot of thinking.
Anyways, my day wasn't as productive as it should have been. No new nephew but I cancelled all my plans anyways which left my day wide open to be productive. So what did I do? I got up early, took out the garbage, watched Sicko and then crawled back into bed to pet the cat. 3 hours later, I woke up and have been trying to make up for the lost time ever since. BAH! The to do list is growing exponentially of things to do before B arrives on Monday and the roommate arrives on Wednesday. Why oh why have I procrastinated so?
Hope you all had a great day. This weekend is filled with the ball tourney so don't be looking for much outta me, oh loyal fan club.
Epilogue: I did do ONE interesting thing today. I ran over my recycling bin. Okay, I didn't really RUN it over, I just kinda dragged it outta the driveway before I thought, WTF is that noise? It's okay, my car's okay and it was before rush hour so no neighbours saw - not like they all don't think I'm a nutbar anyways. I was the hit of the neighbourhood last night with R on the roof and the ladder on my balcony. Everyone came by to see what was going on. Apparently my neighbours don't get out much...
2 comments:
But now you have nice bathroom vents! :)
You mean you don't run over your recycling every week? That must just be me then...
Post a Comment