Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I want your honest answer

Okay, how old do I look? Seriously, put away the fact that I'm referring to this year's birthday hoopla as my dirty 30 and tell me how old I look.

In the last 6 months, I've had everything from 25-36. Yes, 36. The best one I got was a few weeks ago by some stranger at a BBQ I crashed with S who said I looked 30 with youthful skin. How nice was that?!?!

But after today's reaction by the cable guy that I was the home owner, it leads me to wonder, how old do I really look? Do the pudgy cheeks and healthy glow (read I was a dumbass and didn't put on sunscreen during the 5 hour bike ride this weekend) really make that much of a difference? Are my days of worrying about being carded at the liquor store soon to be over in your opinion?

So really, weigh in and tell me how old you think I look. I'm curious.

No comments: