He then started a new website (http://www.100goals100weeks.com/index.php) where he's got all these goals he wants to accomplish in the next 100 weeks (almost 2 years for those of you who aren't in the mood to do math). There are some pretty interesting ones (learn to fly a plane) and the dirty little secret ones that
So it's gotten me to thinking that I need my own 100 goals in 100 years (hey, I don't have the funds to get it all done in 100 weeks). My next post will be the start of that list - and I'd like for you all to add to it. Be it something that you yourself have done and think I just have to experience or if it's something you yourself want to do and just want to share.
I'm sure that it'll be an interesting list knowing you lot.
2 comments:
- go to asia
- do something you're afraid of
- take an art class
- learn to do something you think is cool (like snowboarding ;)
On the unpublished list of 19 items is already:
-stand on the great wall of China (covers off asia)
-swim with sharks (TER-RI-FIED of sharks)
-BAH - there's not an artistic bone in my body but I'll consider it (if I get to 99 and need one more to get to 100 ;o) )
-I think kayaking is cool and that's on the list to learn
Thanks Lara! I'm sure you'll think of more! ;o)
Post a Comment