Friday, August 8, 2008

BCWH 895

Should you see this plate on a Mercedes ML350 driven by a young guy, please feel free to flip him off or at the very least, not let him merge into your lane.

I had the displeasure of letting him into my lane (thanks for that wave of appreciation fucker), following him through the Wendy's drive through (where he promptly stopped to throw his half finished Tim Horton's coffee on the driveway just feet from the garbage can) and finally had to honk at him to put his car in drive and pull out of the drive through so I could get out because he was on his cell phone making a call.

I figure, I could have flipped him off but the arrogant prick would probably not think twice of a slightly-less-beautiful-than-a-model woman who's older than him who drives a *gasp* Honda flipping him off (and apparently road rage leads to wrinkles) so instead, I blog in revenge.

This did prompt me to wonder if I had pissed off anyone to receive my own such rave reviews in a blog. Google has put my mind at ease.

1 comment:

(slightly) less cynical said...

This site can be your new friend: http://canada.platewire.com/