I just came home from spending the day with friends. Couple friends in the morning and single friends in the afternoon.
The only down side is that this afternoon, it was the single girls rallying as a fellow romantic joined the ranks of singledom.
This seems to be the growing trend for 2008. This year alone, I know of 8 relationships ending (including my own) and we've still got 4 months left in the year.
I have to wonder, is there something in the air or water? Is 2008 a pivotal moment in time for some reason like I worry it is for the earth and global warming as we see too much snow and too much rain?
I don't know what it is and I know that none of you that read this have an answer. It just makes me sad to think of all the people who are going through this heartache and while in a sick sadistic way I'm glad I'm not going through this alone, my heart still goes out to all those that find themselves single again.
No comments:
Post a Comment