So, online dating. It's not really my thing I don't think. I think I'm too much of an introvert. I don't like men that come on strong and it seems that I'm attracting types that aren't my type. But whatever, it's free and it's (somewhat) anonymous so who cares.
Now, the best part is reading through some of the guys' profiles to see what they think will attract women. Like my new favourite one: Likethembig
Oh, you can see where this is going, can't you?!?!
Here's his subtext after his name: looking for a very large chested woman
Interests? I enjoy large boobs
First paragraph of his profile: I am looking For a woman who is extremely large chested I haven’t found a woman big enough yet. If you are a DD cup, DDD cup or larger (if you do exist) or if you have a friend who fits this description please message me
The following paragraphs sound kinda normal. Except for his horrendous punctuation, writing style and spelling but hey, he's apparently smart - or so he claims. BTW, I didn't change his writing in any of those texts - can I get a woot woot for how s-m-r-t he is?
Anyways, here's the kicker: Likethembig is on 5 people's favourites list. 5 WOMEN THINK HE'S ALL THAT AND PUT THEM ON THEIR FAVOURITES LIST! How the hell am I only on 3 people's favourites list and he gets to be on 5 people's favourites list. WTF? Are we women really that desperate to add the likes of him to our lists?
Again, me thinks this online dating thing isn't for me.
1 comment:
hey now, nobody said there wasn't a lot of crap to dig through in the online dating world to find the good ones. Kind of like the real world in fact ;)
Post a Comment